Dienstag, 20. November 2007

When Is Today?


The truth lays in the nature

And is closer than it seems

I feel it as I watch

The sun being born from the seas

Observing it from my hideout

In far away hills and valleys

Running naked among the trees

Hiding from the humans

Bowing down before the cliffs

Worshiping the plants

As I try to erase my memories



Or am I just trying to refresh them

Regressing

Sharing bed with my past

Chasing other people’s dreams

It feels like treading on the patterns

Of strangers’ destinies

Through digital interfaces

That bring a false order

To all distant provinces

Connecting me through neon highways

With other souls yet to be found

Offering endless streams

Of information and promises



Then the sun goes up again

I am reborn into another day

Ready for the avalanches

Of gigabytes of obsolete information

Where I am just a piece of the puzzle

And this dawn is just a detail

In the fractal of the broken skies

I dive again into the digital

Inversion

Of everything I feel with my six senses

Although there is no proof

That anything down there exists

Keine Kommentare: